Xmos and AK4399 in single board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not correct ..

Try to write only when you have anything concrete to say, by now you've written a bunch of unsubstantiated claims ..

I am not looking for a argument I was just letting you no I had one of there xmos USB dac pcb on my watch list and it was removed.
When I tried to go on there shop on eBay via the link it shows minishow have no items for sale.
Perhaps it's just in the uk but I no what happened when I tried to look for there items.

Here is some kind of solution for opamp output.. it is easy to solder on the existing board..

There will certainly play far better than the output as it is now..

This design allows you to really hear the difference between opamps, my recommendation is definitely LT1363 ..

Attachments

• AK4399.JPG
    AK4399.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 546
Hi! I see in this board I2S output, but can I use It like input? I want to connect my Raspberry Pi to this DAC using I2S interface - it's possible?
Sorry, I talk about this plate in version with some pins nearly of USB IC (I suppose, that is I2S, but may be I can use it like I2S Input?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.