Tda1543a S1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Free Samples from Forummembers

Lars Clausen said:
Elso: If you want i will borrow you an XO3 for your evaluation. It is way better than XO2. (Evolution at work).

Send me a mail with your postal address, and the frequency of interest, so it will be on it's way.

Hi Lars,
You keep surprising me, as you now are the fastest learning individual on the forum.
I gratefully acknowledge your offer. I almost purchased your XO-3 as I did with Guido's clock and Netaudio's Miniclock. That's my way to study the competition.
;)

R1, S1, S2

Just have a look at this link, in "The DAC circuit" chapter there is a table giving some information about R1, S1, S2.

http://www.tnt-audio.com/clinica/tnt1541_e.html

The info is from a Philips booklet named "Semiconductors for Digital Audio".

Note that apparently the 1541A/R1 are less linear than the normal version! nothing to look for, apparently.

In the booklet there is instead no indication of similar classification for 1543, nor I have seen anything like it elsewhere for them.

As someone already wrote, the S1/S2 and crown(s) marking on the 1541A is of the same type, font and colour of the main marking. The R1 on 1543 in the photos instead is clearly stamped over it later on - whatever this might mean.

BR
Giorgio
(giorgio@tnt-audio.com, so everything is clear from the beginning...)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.