TDA1541A and the 14 decoupling caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bricolo said:
I just wondered:

I saw that active members (by active, I mean those who build a lot of stuff) have lots of parts in stock.

Do you buy "packs" of resistors and caps, with many values of the same model?
I think I would need something like this, this would prevent me from going to the local store for 1 or 2 0.04€ resistors...

But I only saw packs of cheap components. Where can I get better ones? (like a pack of FC caps; in exemple)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Try order more than 1 piece. Go to electronic dumpstores. Buy together with fellow DIYers in Strasbourg. Start modifying gear for others and thus order more caps etc.

Just to name a few.

Pana FC can be ordered from Farnell. Minimum order quantity is 5 pieces per value. Order some values and you'll have a stock automatically :D

jean-paul said:
Try order more than 1 piece. Go to electronic dumpstores. Buy together with fellow DIYers in Strasbourg. Start modifying gear for others and thus order more caps etc.

Just to name a few.

Pana FC can be ordered from Farnell. Minimum order quantity is 5 pieces per value. Order some values and you'll have a stock automatically :D

What's a dumpstore?

So, there's no "capacitor pack" for the FCs, or other good caps and resistors? Too bad it only seems to exist for cheap components

:xeye:

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
What's a dumpstore?

I meant those part shops that sell new components that are leftovers from the industry, surplus from the army or overproduction goods. There exist such shops in France but I don't know their names.

Parts like Panasonic FC are brand parts for the industry. They do know what they order very well so no part kits unfortunately.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.