Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd March 2013, 03:46 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Benefit of updating an 80's CD player ?

Although my Denon DCD 1500 cd player from the 80's has never given a moments trouble and is still working fine, I am curious about how much improvement a newer player would provide.
I have been thinking about Roksan or Mission Cyrus but would be interested to hear what others would suggest.
The pre-amp I use does not have a digital or optical input as it is from the '70's.
Old 3rd March 2013, 07:37 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

What would we know?

You might try asking how to improve the player you have.

Hide this!Advertise here!
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search