Trey Gear for Marantz CD52

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement gear for a Marantz CD 52. My dear son forced the tray and you can see the result for yourselves.

Any idea what's the part number, or where could I get a replacmet (not for the son!).

Thanks,
Amos

Attachments

• marantz cd52.jpg
    marantz cd52.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 316
Strangely enough, I did use the search option.
I tend to look closely at what I see before I pass judgment:

The wheel on the left, has a cylinder at the base of the cog, but mine does not (so I'm probably not looking for a CD M9 mechanism).
The one on the right is too brightly photographed to see if it's the one I'm looking for (so I don't know if I'm looking for the other type CD M4, or for something different).

So... I posted a question.
Do you know what's is the part number I'm looking for?

That part looks similar (splines all the way to the disc) to the one in my CD624 (CDM4/19). The part no. in the 624 service manual is: 4822 466 61587.

If you contact Philips, they should be able to describe the shape of the part to you before you order it.

you might as well get a new belt at the same time. The part no. is: 4822 358 10115.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.