crystal 4926 software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Digital decoder in surround sound reciever NAD T 760 is based on crystal 4926. This IC uses external memory (Atmel AT27C020 in case of NAD) to load own decoding software. An accident coused this OTP EPROM to burn:(. Can anybody help with this decoding soft?

part numbers
PCB-N0910C-AC3
1724-530A-0002

not a chance...

I'm afraid you're screwed. Unless you still have a warranty with NAD, there is no way to get the software - the PROM holds the extra tables needed to compute DTS data streams. I'm quite familiar with the CS4926 in using it in our senior design project. Unfortunately, there's no way to get the code - Dolby and DTS keep a VERY strict relationship with the vendors on the code and where it goes.

Sorry to hear it... that's an awesome DSP :( Your only option is to contact NAD and ask what it would cost to have the unit repaired. - There may well be a lot more wrong with it than just the fried PROM...

Best of luck,

Hi anyone ... sorry for my bad english
I am brasilian boy and working on a project of home theater.

I have the code used in cs493292 to decode AC3 5.1 / DTS 5.1 / dolby prologic ...and others .

I have this because i have the ROM from pioneer vsx-d850.

If anyone interested in the code i can send, but i need a CI cs493292 that is very dificulty to order here in brasil

regards ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.