New .flac player for iOS Devices

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I am a huge fan of open reel tape corders, and I decided to create a .flac player for the iPad that has a tape recorder as the main UI.

I hired my brother´s company and decided to create this app as a hobby, please let me know what you think and I am open to any suggestions.

Features Open reel for the iPad
Cassettes for iPod and iPhone
Different libraries for .flac and iTunes, accesible via a switch
Airplay
Homescreen controls

I am adding a "refresh library" button so when you add more .flacs, you dont have to reboot the app.

You can find it here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ethereal-audio-player/id575667873?mt=8

Thank you very much, and any feedback is very, very welcome!

Patricio Marquez
patricio@etherealaudiolabs.com

Hello guys, currently the open reel tapecorders available inside the app are the Revox PR99 and the Technichs RS1500, both I have at home and we used them for modeling, we are working on the Tascam BR-20 and the Fostex E-2, any ideas on another models that we can work on? we can only use vertical machines at the moment...

Thank you all!!

No trial version?

It took me a lot of money to develop this app, and the trial version was more money, but we can do something, I only have free codes for Mexico, but if you agree to provide me with some feedback, to improve the application, I will be glad to transfer you 10 USD via paypal so you can have the app for free with all the current skins, please let me know if this works for you.

I want to create the best app, and if possible port it to android later...

Send me an email to: patricio@etherealaudiolabs.com

The very best,

Patricio Marquez

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.