Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th February 2013, 10:59 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default aiwa AIWA NSX-K550 lcd indicator problem

Hi,

i have an aiwa mini hifi the model is AIWA NSX-K550. Im facing some problem during the repair, the lcd indicator at in front of controller panel is having problem, the display will b intermittent dim after power on the system. I had see the service manual, found out the micro processor ( LC866548 - 8-Bit Single Chip Microcontroller) is controlling the indicator Lcd panel, so i touched it with finger then press it n the indicator lcd panel working fine but when i release it, all the indicator display was gone.. i tried to trace the soldering found out the soldering was ok.. any idea with it? is it the LC866548 - 8-Bit Single Chip Microcontroller death?
the question is - if i replace the LC866548 - 8-Bit Single Chip Microcontroller to the board, is it the source code in the chip i must clone it to the new chip if not it will not work for the lcd indicator panel?
please advice thank u..

service manual link
AIWA NSX-K550 Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics

Hide this!Advertise here!