Nad 541i loading delay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I've got a Nad cd player 541i, the problem is with the reading disc, there is about 10 sekunds delay before it starts reading the disc, in the meantime doing nothing, just flashing lcd, after its fully loaded I need to press play button and again Im waiting 10 sekunds:D , after that everything works mint. Anyone know hot to fix it??

Sorry for my bad english

Hi,

...after its fully loaded I need to press play button and again Im waiting 10 sekunds:D , after that everything works mint. Anyone know hot to fix it??

Sorry for my bad english

the fact you have to wait for disc to start playing once the loading had finished points to other issues.

the spindle motor may need to be cleaned, or the laser output is not sufficiently high...

i don't think it's the belt problem because you have the issue once the tray is fully loaded.

open the player and observe what happens when you start play. does the disk spin-up quickly, i.e. does it struggle to achieve the correct speed?

Boky

the fact you have to wait for disc to start playing once the loading had finished points to other issues.

the spindle motor may need to be cleaned, or the laser output is not sufficiently high...

i don't think it's the belt problem because you have the issue once the tray is fully loaded.

open the player and observe what happens when you start play. does the disk spin-up quickly, i.e. does it struggle to achieve the correct speed?

Boky
thnx for advise mate, I've check it already, the disk don't have any problem with achieving correct speed, it starts smooth and quick, the only problem is that delay, every time exactly same time of that delay, one more interesting think, if I good remember, twice times spindle motor didn't start and I heard buzzing noise straight away after pressing power button,(few seconds and disappear) and I'm not sure from when that noise come from, maybe that is the problem with the spindle motor like You said before

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.