Amanero 384 with Kernel Streaming/Wasapi win764bit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I am using amanero to signal with I2S a sabre 9018 board. I succesfully installed the latest firmware using Jesper.
Some strange things noticed though when auditioning with Foobar 2000.

1. When in kernel streaming on 32bit channels (menaning L,R audio channels)are inverted!! switch to 24 bit.. channels ok!

2.When in wasapi (event or pushed mode either) the opposite applies; 32bit channels ok... 24bit channels inverted!!!

3.Also when in Kernel Streaming (which generally speaking I prefer) after the first playback the driver option dissapears from foobar/output settings even though the device is playing as normal. Amanero KS dissapears from the selection panel to appear again only when OS is restarted!!

Anyone else noticed something like this?

I unistalled - reinstalled several times the device. Always the same...

Could this be a driver bug in win7 64 or..
Am I getting insane or something?

@ qusp
I thought that one of the main purposes of a thread is to discuss issues. On top of everything else it appears that I am not the only one having such problems with amanero.

To me it looks like a driver bug. In case that more friends report similar problems we will be able to post a feedback to Amanero Srl to fix them.

sure, I guess, it just seems a question more suitable for a support thread, since its not build related, particularly if its a driver issue unless you are going to write your own. it would be appropriate to have a build and application thread here, no worries, but your post is basically a bug report... and its in the wrong forum, amanero is source/transport, not line level

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.