Schematics & Info on CAL SC-Ten Tube DAC?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Schematics & Info on CAL SC-Ten Tube DAC?

I dont have batteries for my Digital Camera. When I do I'll post a pic to the thread. I'm looking for a schematic for this gear, an early California Audio Labs DAC. Built quality is extreme. There were only 500 made. This is a Tube DAC, 1 bit, 24K gold plated chassis and PCB's, with black gloss removable metal grille and gold plated spiked feet. It came in a heavy wooden case. It was working when I bought it in Asia ($300), and broke on the trip home, despite carrying it on myself. The tube and fuse are intact, and nothing appears bent or rattling. I need the schematics to check it out though.

pics

Dont know how to post a nice quality pic, they're all too big. I had to crop this pic down 3x to get it under 100k. How do you get them under 100 k and not grainy and crummy looking like mine? I'm using kokak cx4300 3mpixel and associated software. Anyway, posted something for you guys to look at, if you can even make it out. I made mistake, only 300 of these were made.

Attachments

• cropped3x.jpg
    cropped3x.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 245
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.