Buffer for (Patrick's) Euvl Sen I/V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys thinking about using Patricks Sen I/V if I can get a made up one out of him, but with the Lightspeed Attenuator I need a buffer after his output because it is too high in output impedancefor my Lightspeed
I had this in the parts draw ready made up, can anyone sim it or comment on it on how it would perform.

Cheers George

Attachments

• fetbuffer2 circuit.jpg
    fetbuffer2 circuit.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 371
There is already a similar but simpler buffer which can also be used for the SEN / CEN IV, in addition to the ES9022.
The self biasing JFET cascode makes the circuit much simpler.
And Joachim is now convinved that the SMD compact layout makes this a winner agsinst his own reference BJT-based buffer.

There might still be two PCBs left ......

See :
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/216669-joachim-gerhard-filter-buffer-es9022.html

Patrick

What I did Patrick with the Lightspeed Attenuator is to diy it also, but also pre-make it for those too lazy/inexperienced or not enough time like myself. That way you can have your cake and eat it too.
Anyway Patrick do you have a complete components parts/circuit board everything kit for the Sen I/V and how much to total including post to Australia?
You could PM me or email on georgehifi at optusnet dot com dot au

Cheers George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.