CD master clock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
arnaudb
I've looked at the SAA7327 data-sheet and it seems that this ic only work with crystals.

Is someone would have any clue ?

you have to put the clock at the place at the original quartz, if your chip is recieving the clock signal from another ic, you can't simply put the KC at the SAA7327's input

I know it's an old thread, but I'm having problems with noise with a customers unit that he put a LC Audio XO3 clock into.
I have a problem 20mv of 32 to34mhz noise everywhere even on the V rails with a LC XO3 16mhz, I think this could be it, why can't a XO clock with a choice of 3.3v or 5v be used with this SAA7327

Cheers George

Last edited:
you have to put the clock at the place at the original quartz, if your chip is recieving the clock signal from another ic, you can't simply put the KC at the 7327's input

Hi Bricolo
I have LC XO3 with output and shield 5v or 3.3v output, where should it go then?

Cheers George

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.