DAC-END R (ES9018)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• RMB-CM11111_2.jpg
    RMB-CM11111_2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 579
Nice design !
Will the tube output stage also be available as an option in the DAC kit ?
Regards,
Danny

Greetings!

I will do everything so that you can enjoy the sound from this DAC.
however, the current is about as traditional Tet Vietnam, by which time work will begin on 1 January.
Thank you for your interest and wait.

You can stand open for me a group buy, because I can not do it-by the provisions of DIY.

a dac including:
1. Kit DAC
1 x kit controller and hand controller
price $ 450. a minimum of 20 sets.

8 channel DAC need a 8 channel digital input.

Amanero are working on a new USB-I2S module with 8 channel so we can start some test with this in the future.

In any case this is another project completely different.

I have an exa21 usb to i2s converter that feeds 8 channels of i2s. Will this work with your board? Can your board be configured for 8 channel balanced output?

The Opamp I/V on 6 ch BuffaloIII

Hi!

I wold like to use your OpAmp I/V amp for my 6 ch DAC (based on BuffaloIII from Twisted pear).

The output from this is;
4 ch with 4mA pp and
2 ch 8 mA.

What I/V resistor ? Is it OK with 40 ohm for the 4mA and 20 ohm for the 8mA? Can I adjust the gain from the OpAmp I/V stage if I want?

Best regards

we417

Attachments

• Buffalo OpAmp_ver4a.jpg
    Buffalo OpAmp_ver4a.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 575
Last edited:
Hi!

I wold like to use your OpAmp I/V amp for my 6 ch DAC (based on BuffaloIII from Twisted pear).

The output from this is;
4 ch with 4mA pp and
2 ch 8 mA.

What I/V resistor ? Is it OK with 40 ohm for the 4mA and 20 ohm for the 8mA? Can I adjust the gain from the OpAmp I/V stage if I want?

Best regards

we417

yes, now i use R I/V = 10R, you can change it if you like,

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.