Looking to buy a CDM9 pro, New,Used or Spoil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm also from Singapore.:)

Since the CDM 9Pro and CDm 9/44 are very simlar, I suggest that you try replacing the lens with a CDM 9/44.

I've tried sourcing the CDM 9 Pro without any success in Singapore. Any available sets are likely to have been salvaged from damaged players.

What player are you using?

Hi, thanks for your help, as I've mentioned, the lens is not the problem, and I know about the 9/44. Its the spindle turntable, thats important to me, since they don't sell that. I've got to look for a used or spoiled Cdm9 pro, to salvage from. If you know of any let me know, by the way I'm using a Theta Data Basic CD player.

Regards Alvin

Alvinttt said:
Hi, thanks for your help, as I've mentioned, the lens is not the problem, and I know about the 9/44. Its the spindle turntable, thats important to me, since they don't sell that. I've got to look for a used or spoiled Cdm9 pro, to salvage from. If you know of any let me know, by the way I'm using a Theta Data Basic CD player.

Regards Alvin

Please email at 5570@cyberway.com.sg. I might be able to help

UK Source for CDM9

Hi,

I got my spares for the CDM9 fro, this UK campoany. They may ship to Singapore.

"For everyone's records, Philips spare parts (for audio, DVD etc) are distributed by Dutchwest Parts. Tel +44 1434 323232. They were great - I also got them to quote for a full transport (in case the re-assembly goes horribly wrong) and it was about 54 GBP (68 incl postage etc)."

HTH

:)

Jon

Re: UK Source for CDM9

jonclancy said:
Hi,

I got my spares for the CDM9 fro, this UK campoany. They may ship to Singapore.

"For everyone's records, Philips spare parts (for audio, DVD etc) are distributed by Dutchwest Parts. Tel +44 1434 323232. They were great - I also got them to quote for a full transport (in case the re-assembly goes horribly wrong) and it was about 54 GBP (68 incl postage etc)."

HTH

:)

Jon

Is that the price for the CDM 9 or 9Pro?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.