Old Creek DAC-60 ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sad to say, I too am not as impressed with Creek as their reputation. I bought an older integrated amp that was a hallmark for musicality. Nope. Not bad mind you, but not special either.

Looking for a CD player right now, I noticed as good as some were for the time, the chips have gotten a lot better. Yesterday's $1220 CD is about today's $400 CD. You never know what e-bay will bring. I paid too much for my Creek.

I need some parts for mine. Is it still around?

I agree with Steve S about the quality; in fact, I find him to be one of (or the) most knowledgable people on CD players and related gear on this or any other forum.

Despite the disappointing quality, this CD-60 was a gift and I'd like to keep it functioning for sentimental reasons.

QUOTE=limono;3088739]My friend got one and asks if this is still of any value. I said that only , possibly on DIY market but what do I know. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.