Details on schematic missed, Zap Filter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

Getting a used ZapFilter MK2 without PSU (Thx again to Mat...), I don´t care about the missing Supply PCB and go on to figure out the Pinning of the 10 pole Header.
Further I thought this was no problem, the schematic of the Zap was already online.
But it´s only the scheme of the Filter itself.
The Shunts are missing, the DC-Servo circuits and, much important at all, the Relay circuit.
Now, after a few measurements, I do have the pinning for the supply for the shuntregulators, the rest is for the relay circuit.

Am I right, the relaycoils are in series to their supply?
And, is the circuit around the relays only for delaying switching?
If it is so, why so complicated with HEF4060 ?
I would like to use the internal Muting-Function of my CDP, how to do this is no problem.
Never the less, I´d like to have a complete overview of the hole circuits on the Zapfilter PCB..
Ah, and if anybody has a photograph of the BACK of the PSU PCB, well pls show it...:)

Regards,

Martin

Here you go, hopefully you can make the circuit out. If you need me to check anything, let me know. it does look fairly straight forward, +/- rails plus an additional rail with low value smoother to run the relays I guess.

e8c8a2a9.jpg

4275ee71.jpg

3cc13d2e.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.