philips cdm1 pro and cdm4/11

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dr. H,

As I know, there are at least two model of CDM4/19. The one which has "composite" engraved letters up on the body sometimes does work.

The one which has "composite" engraved letters has visually identical main opictal head (end of swing arm) with CDM1 MkII.

Really need more data sheet or spec to go on....

I exchanged the laser/arms from CDM4/19 to CDM 1/MKII and it works.Also laser/arm from CDM2/10 works as a replacement of both CDM 4/19 and CDM1/MKII (even though it looks diffrent) I suppose all the CDM 2 and CDM 4 family have the same laser/arms.But usually two pots (22K and 4,7K) have to be readjusted to the new/diffrent laser.

Bartek

Hi Zygibajt

I red the thread with deep interesting. I have Philips CD304mkII with CDM-1 (???) and I wonder if the pick-up would be replaced to CDM-4/19 pick-up it would be work or not? Could you give me any advice in this matter? Maybe you have any experience in with it?

Thank you very much

Regards
JKoch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.