WEILIANG DAC5 - WM8741 & Tenor TE7022 - Page 22 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd March 2013, 10:15 AM   #211
diyAudio Member

Hi everyone,
so busy to my work and haven't the time login the audio forum.Sorry for all.about my products that there are someone copy my DAC series and sell on the ebay.Please note that product quality is not the same and have not provided the schematic.some people sent a message to ask me for schematic,sorry I cann’t provided,Because I had provided schematics to distributor...such as ebay seller:minishow0328, He is a good seller,Most of my products for sell on his shop...When I have new products will also appear in his shop...

some new products coming soon, Please stay tuned.Thanks!!
Old 2nd March 2013, 03:33 PM   #212
regal is offline regal  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiliang View Post
Hi everyone,
so busy to my work and haven't the time login the audio forum.Sorry for all.about my products that there are someone copy my DAC series and sell on the ebay.Please note that product quality is not the same and have not provided the schematic.some people sent a message to ask me for schematic,sorry I cannít provided,Because I had provided schematics to distributor...such as ebay seller:minishow0328, He is a good seller,Most of my products for sell on his shop...When I have new products will also appear in his shop...

Does the real product offer software control and all the filters for each sampling rate or is it hardware controlled?
Old 3rd March 2013, 02:10 PM   #213
diyAudio Member

hi i got the dac7 from diyeshop-668.
Old 7th March 2013, 06:14 AM   #214
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Hi everyone,
so busy to my work and haven't the time login the audio forum.Sorry for all.about my products that there are someone copy my DAC series and sell on the ebay.Please note that product quality is not the same and have not provided the schematic.some people sent a message to ask me for schematic,sorry I cann't provided,Because I had provided schematics to distributor...such as ebay seller:minishow0328, He is a good seller,Most of my products for sell on his shop...When I have new products will also appear in his shop...

may you post your taobao shop link? i want to direct purchase from you instead of from ebay.
Old 7th March 2013, 06:31 AM   #215
diyAudio Member

I can't read Chinese, but this might be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentdream View Post
may you post your taobao shop link? i want to direct purchase from you instead of from ebay.
Old 7th March 2013, 08:30 AM   #216
bcmbob is offline bcmbob  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhalbakken View Post
The Chrome browser has a translate button that works quite well. You can do a side by side install if you prefer Explorer or Firefox for general use..

Last edited by bcmbob; 7th March 2013 at 08:32 AM.
Old 7th March 2013, 02:58 PM   #217
diyAudio Member

hello, you can order my items directly on this site diyhifishop, it belongs to my friend and I, my friend who manages the site, my English is so poor, you can email him if you want any other items.
Old 8th March 2013, 03:16 AM   #218
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhalbakken View Post
This is exactly the shop where i brought buy previous dac5 kit.
Old 12th March 2013, 03:43 AM   #219
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Hi everyone,
so busy to my work and haven't the time login the audio forum.Sorry for all.about my products that there are someone copy my DAC series and sell on the ebay.Please note that product quality is not the same and have not provided the schematic.some people sent a message to ask me for schematic,sorry I cannít provided,Because I had provided schematics to distributor...such as ebay seller:minishow0328, He is a good seller,Most of my products for sell on his shop...When I have new products will also appear in his shop...

Hi weiliang,

Can you please give us an idea of what new products will be comming out.
Old 15th March 2013, 05:19 AM   #220
diyAudio Member

Helolo astro164
new products is CM6631 CS4398 24BIT 192K DAC and CM6631 WM8740 TPA6120 DAC with Headphone Amplifier
will be comming soon AK4399

Hide this!Advertise here!