WEILIANG DAC5 - WM8741 & Tenor TE7022

vinodt1347 musicality of this device and the Dac (ES9018) overdone and inflated as producer (great marketers bother) and manufacturers like Buffalo and other (audiolab). It sounds like a typical Dac average (not like the cheap of course).
Unfortunately its in Russian which I cant read. Try
there was a circuit of dac.

and I repeat, does anybody have a measurement of DAC7 or DAC9 (by Weiliang) in RMAA or others???

Last edited:
DAC by weiliang with possibility to disable digital filter and interpolation

To weiliang:

Hi weiliang. I want to buy some DAC from you.
Condition is that "data" will by passed through DAC directly to analog without any interpolation, oversampling, under sampling, without any use of digital filter.

I want to use DAC to measuring purposes. I need that exact digital value of input will do exact voltage or current value on analog output, include DC value of course.

This can be done by software setup (by windows) or hardware setup directly with pins on DAC chip. I can do both.

Please recomend.

Last edited:
In addition the left Channel is a bit louder than the right channel, but I might be wrong with that cause that's subjectively...

It just sounds like the deep tones are mixed with the highs and that sounds very strange. Sorry for the description, it's very complicated to describe that sound ;)

Last edited:
weiliang , you have to put in the first post or theme for each DAC graphics like these http://img04.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i4/647667811/T2zvDFXeVaXXXXXXXX_!!647667811.jpg
T2zvDFXeVaXXXXXXXX_!!647667811.jpg

It's great to add credibility to your devices. =)