NAD 5440 - laser unit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I found information in Vasiltech and dutchaudioclassic databases that KSS-150A laser unit was used in NAD 5440 CD-player. I bought this player (in not working condition) equipped with KSS-212B laser unit. Unfortunately I cannot exclude that someone has already tried to fix it using improper laser unit. On the other hand, the databases above contain errors. Who knows what is original laser unit for NAD5440?
Regards,
f.

Hi,
I found information in Vasiltech and dutchaudioclassic databases that KSS-150A laser unit was used in NAD 5440 CD-player. I bought this player (in not working condition) equipped with KSS-212B laser unit. Unfortunately I cannot exclude that someone has already tried to fix it using improper laser unit. On the other hand, the databases above contain errors. Who knows what is original laser unit for NAD5440?
Regards,
f.

The original laser in NAD 5440 is KSS-210A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.