Marantz CD62 service manual - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2003, 10:01 AM   #1
Bricolo is offline Bricolo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Bricolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Grenoble, FR
Default Marantz CD62 service manual

Hi all,



Does one of you have the service manual for the Marantz CD62 CD player? Or knows where I can find it?

I searched with google, found nothing. Looked here and on AA, nothing more It seems that this model was not vey popular. Too bad for me.



Thanks
Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 10:09 AM   #2
Sjef is offline Sjef  Netherlands
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Amsterdam
Just make a phone call to the French Marantz distributor and ask for it. They probably don't have one but they can order it in Japan for you. Might take some time to convince them that they can order it for you. I did the same for a service manual of the CD63 here in Holland.

Price of a service manual is about 20 to 25 euro.
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 10:44 AM   #3
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Essex, UK
Some time ago, I obtained a service manual for my CD42 from my local public library, just cost me the ordering fee (80p).
It also included the CD52 and 52Mk2SE as well :-)
I think I've got a CD72 schematic somewhere as well, but I don't know how these relate to the CD62...

A
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 11:10 AM   #4
Bricolo is offline Bricolo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Bricolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Grenoble, FR
Quote:
Originally posted by arniel
Some time ago, I obtained a service manual for my CD42 from my local public library, just cost me the ordering fee (80p).
It also included the CD52 and 52Mk2SE as well :-)
I think I've got a CD72 schematic somewhere as well, but I don't know how these relate to the CD62...

A
I think the CD62 and CD72 aren't very different.
Could you send me a copy of your CD72 service manual? Send me a mail, we'll talk about this.

Thanks
Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 01:14 PM   #5
Bricolo is offline Bricolo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Bricolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Grenoble, FR
Some picture, fot those who care

the 2 chips on the left PCB are the SAA7350 (filter+dac for the fiwed output) and SAA7322 (filter+dac for the variable output)

The chip on the right PCB is the SAA7310 (decoder)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0002s.jpg (51.4 KB, 1352 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 01:15 PM   #6
Bricolo is offline Bricolo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Bricolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Grenoble, FR
2:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0008s.jpg (44.3 KB, 1333 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 01:18 PM   #7
Bricolo is offline Bricolo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Bricolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Grenoble, FR
3:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0015s.jpg (18.0 KB, 1726 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 04:59 PM   #8
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Essex, UK
Interesting... the CD42 has a large gap on the side where your picture shows the SAA7350. In fact, that was exactly where I was going to put my replacement DAC... until the HTPC bug struck...
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 08:20 PM   #9
Thomas is offline Thomas  Denmark
diyAudio Member
 
Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Right here
Hi

I just got a manual for my CD73 from http://stereomanuals.com. It cost me USD25 + shipping, and I got it after 1 week.

They have tons of stuff like that. The service is great too. They replyed with my quote within a few hours. They quote both the price and a description of the overall quality.

Mine is an copy of the original manual. The quality is exelent and the manual is 40 pages long including several fold-out pages with schematics and mechanical drawings.
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2003, 09:30 PM   #10
Bricolo is offline Bricolo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Bricolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Grenoble, FR
Quote:
Originally posted by arniel
Interesting... the CD42 has a large gap on the side where your picture shows the SAA7350. In fact, that was exactly where I was going to put my replacement DAC... until the HTPC bug struck...
Do you mean that it's the same layout, but without the 2nd PCB?


Quote:
Originally posted by Thomas
Hi

I just got a manual for my CD73 from http://stereomanuals.com. It cost me USD25 + shipping, and I got it after 1 week.

They have tons of stuff like that. The service is great too. They replyed with my quote within a few hours. They quote both the price and a description of the overall quality.

Mine is an copy of the original manual. The quality is exelent and the manual is 40 pages long including several fold-out pages with schematics and mechanical drawings.

They haven't the CD62's service manual
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marantz St-83 service manual chicco_36 Digital Source 1 19th December 2010 08:24 PM
Marantz CD 63 KI service manual leonlobo Digital Source 5 19th December 2010 08:24 PM
service manual marantz sa-11 s1 ABO Digital Source 3 28th February 2008 12:34 PM
MARANTZ cd62 eta_beta_60 Digital Source 2 25th December 2007 03:49 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2