CD-Pro housing kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
dantwomey said:
Has Acoustic Dimension's upcoming CD-Pro housing kit peaked anyone's interest? It has myself (a novice DIY'er) considering a more complicated project

----------------------------------------------
This is the most frustrating url that I have come across. Takes ages to load a page which shows that you have to load another! If you are reading, do something about it as the products are interesting.

Fmak,

it's probably on your side of the connection. It's very fast when I load it.

The korean's are indeed very pro diyer's

another taste:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It's a regular philips transport from daisy in a fancy dress.
For more pictures:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Be patient, just browse and take your time.

Ralph

I like this pic

Attachments

• cd2.jpg
    cd2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,132
Coulomb said:
Chenaging the ambient light for better sound makes no sense???

The suggestion that spurious light falling on the media surface can effect a short wavelength of coherent light seems ludicrous.

------------------------------------------------------------

Use your ears. Differences can be easily heard say in a Krell immersed in Green light with the door open. Secondary effects can be important in hi fi.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.