Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version build thread (show 'n tell too)
High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version build thread (show 'n tell too)
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2012, 07:35 AM   #351
noSmoking is offline noSmoking  United States
diyAudio Member
 
noSmoking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version build thread (show 'n tell too)
hi,
A picture of my board,I am getting ready to modify it to use the mute,digi volume control and the digital filters,All accessed with the adrino of course,
What pins on wm8741 are SDA and SCL,They don't seemed to be labeled that way ,I will keep looking.....
Thanks,
NS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101_1777.JPG (694.7 KB, 220 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 06:53 PM   #352
Turbon is offline Turbon  Sweden
diyAudio Member
 
Turbon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: EU-Southern part of Sweden, Europe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noSmoking View Post
hi,
A picture of my board,I am getting ready to modify it to use the mute,digi volume control and the digital filters,All accessed with the adrino of course,
What pins on wm8741 are SDA and SCL,They don't seemed to be labeled that way ,I will keep looking.....
Thanks,
NS
Hi noSmoking.

Do you mean the pins on the chip or the pins on board?

Brgds
  Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2013, 03:15 PM   #353
noSmoking is offline noSmoking  United States
diyAudio Member
 
noSmoking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version build thread (show 'n tell too)
hi Turbon,
I have temporarily put this project on hold ,If you do get it to work I would like a sketch of the Adriano program , Mine is from twisted pair and seems to compile ok and loads but not control the wm8741,I may still have some problems ,but have gotten side tracked with a set of xoc th 18 speakers and a set of DM-2 from speakerplans ,I am almost done so I will have some time to get back into the wm8741 and arduino .I have enclosed the rough draft of the level board I found in my files ,I have those original boards also,I hand made a circuit on some pref board,
So good luck!Maybe this thing will work ,after all,lol.
NS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img001.jpg (336.8 KB, 123 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2013, 07:24 PM   #354
Turbon is offline Turbon  Sweden
diyAudio Member
 
Turbon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: EU-Southern part of Sweden, Europe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noSmoking View Post
hi Turbon,
I have temporarily put this project on hold ,If you do get it to work I would like a sketch of the Adriano program , Mine is from twisted pair and seems to compile ok and loads but not control the wm8741,I may still have some problems ,but have gotten side tracked with a set of xoc th 18 speakers and a set of DM-2 from speakerplans ,I am almost done so I will have some time to get back into the wm8741 and arduino .I have enclosed the rough draft of the level board I found in my files ,I have those original boards also,I hand made a circuit on some pref board,
So good luck!Maybe this thing will work ,after all,lol.
NS
Yes, I recall there was a problem in wiring the card between the dac and arduino...

Just shout if you want me to dig it out... ;-)
  Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2013, 09:51 PM   #355
noSmoking is offline noSmoking  United States
diyAudio Member
 
noSmoking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version build thread (show 'n tell too)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbon View Post
Yes, I recall there was a problem in wiring the card between the dac and arduino...

Just shout if you want me to dig it out... ;-)
Hi Turbon,

Yes you got it to work! Great! I would like to get the code and a wiring diagram! I could be going really soon with that,much appreaciated
Thanks alot,

NS
  Reply With Quote

Reply


High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version build thread (show 'n tell too)Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version - Group buy heartwinter Group Buys 114 13th April 2012 04:56 PM
High Performance WM8741 Super Mini DAC with I2S Data Switching PCB - Group Buy heartwinter Group Buys 26 19th January 2012 01:12 PM
High Performance WM8741 Super Mini DAC PCB Group buy heartwinter Group Buys 18 30th August 2011 06:45 PM
Wolfson High Performance 117dB DAC m.parigi Digital Source 1 21st February 2002 08:51 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 15.00%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2018 diyAudio
Wiki