High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version build thread (show 'n tell too) - Page 36 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th December 2012, 06:35 AM   #351
diyAudio Member

hi,
A picture of my board,I am getting ready to modify it to use the mute,digi volume control and the digital filters,All accessed with the adrino of course,
What pins on wm8741 are SDA and SCL,They don't seemed to be labeled that way ,I will keep looking.....
Thanks,
NS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101_1777.JPG (694.7 KB, 171 views)
Old 6th April 2013, 05:53 PM   #352
Turbon is offline Turbon  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noSmoking View Post
hi,
A picture of my board,I am getting ready to modify it to use the mute,digi volume control and the digital filters,All accessed with the adrino of course,
What pins on wm8741 are SDA and SCL,They don't seemed to be labeled that way ,I will keep looking.....
Thanks,
NS
Hi noSmoking.

Do you mean the pins on the chip or the pins on board?

Brgds
Old 7th April 2013, 02:15 PM   #353
diyAudio Member

hi Turbon,
I have temporarily put this project on hold ,If you do get it to work I would like a sketch of the Adriano program , Mine is from twisted pair and seems to compile ok and loads but not control the wm8741,I may still have some problems ,but have gotten side tracked with a set of xoc th 18 speakers and a set of DM-2 from speakerplans ,I am almost done so I will have some time to get back into the wm8741 and arduino .I have enclosed the rough draft of the level board I found in my files ,I have those original boards also,I hand made a circuit on some pref board,
So good luck!Maybe this thing will work ,after all,lol.
NS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img001.jpg (336.8 KB, 76 views)
Old 7th April 2013, 06:24 PM   #354
Turbon is offline Turbon  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noSmoking View Post
hi Turbon,
I have temporarily put this project on hold ,If you do get it to work I would like a sketch of the Adriano program , Mine is from twisted pair and seems to compile ok and loads but not control the wm8741,I may still have some problems ,but have gotten side tracked with a set of xoc th 18 speakers and a set of DM-2 from speakerplans ,I am almost done so I will have some time to get back into the wm8741 and arduino .I have enclosed the rough draft of the level board I found in my files ,I have those original boards also,I hand made a circuit on some pref board,
So good luck!Maybe this thing will work ,after all,lol.
NS
Yes, I recall there was a problem in wiring the card between the dac and arduino...

Just shout if you want me to dig it out... ;-)
Old 7th April 2013, 08:51 PM   #355
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbon View Post
Yes, I recall there was a problem in wiring the card between the dac and arduino...

Just shout if you want me to dig it out... ;-)
Hi Turbon,

Yes you got it to work! Great! I would like to get the code and a wiring diagram! I could be going really soon with that,much appreaciated
Thanks alot,

NS

Hide this!Advertise here!