TDA1543 Non OS DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
I already made choices on that and the design of the input stage is ready. I made layouts for TDA1541A earlier but never liked them. Always running into small inconveniences concerning the 3 supply voltages. Never built one, partly because it will be an expensive DAC too.

Elso's circuits

sparkle said:

question to all
does anyone now where to find schematic for ELSO's regulator for DAC and reclocker circuit
thanx

Hi Sparkle,
Why don't you ask me?
:confused:
The ASR schematic can be obtained by sending me a email. I will reply with the schematic attached. Just hit the emailbutton below.
If you mean the schematic specifically for the TDA1543 it is on this forum. Search!
If you mean the Powersupply I was using for the AD1865 and the TDA1541AS1 you can also email me for. Beware it is in Postscript format. You need a Ghostdcript reader to open it. The Ghostscript reader can be downloaded free of charge here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

:cool:

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: Batteries for power supply?

Chris said:
What about using batteries. Any thoughts ?

Batteries as such does not sound superior, but it makes the designrequirements of your power supply much much simpler. Therefore it normally sounds better (more relaxed, rest in image) as most power supply designs are not that sophisticated.... ERGO: Use a battery and keep it simple .....

doede

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hello Mozfet,

I am too busy at the moment for finishing the boards. As I see Doede has a simple board for sale for a very reasonable price.

It lacks a input transformer and a good supply for the XO. Both have a great influence on the DAC and they are needed for optimal results. I have experience with several tens of XO modules and they do need a well decoupled RF stable supply.

There will be a board eventually, at least for my own use.

Regards,

Jean-Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.