Tda1547 Dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Klaus

I intend to modify my Philips CD950.
You wrote in Post #13: "First success was a complete removement of the filter OP chain – just the first OPA as buffer for the DAC internal i/u stage remained. A simple network of 400Ohm output resistor and 8,2nF cap filters passive the HF trash".

Where did you use the RC network or what resistor and cap you remove from original schematic and changed to 400Ohm and 8,2nF?

Thanks for any details

JKoch

Hi there,

I´m looking for a cd-player with TDA1547 DAC chip inside to modify the output stage (bypass all opamps).

There are several lists in the net which list CD-Players with DAC-Chips (see: http://www.hifiworld.com.cn/read.php?tid=371&skinco=pangwa&t=1)

Here I found that Kenwood has built some Players with TDA1547: DP 7050, DP 7060). The TDA1547 is also called (DAC7).

My question is the following:
Is the (DAC7) just the same Chip as the other TDA1547 or is it a special version of TDA1547?

Is the blue star tda1547 available anywhere?
The Marantz cd15 uses the blue star version. The blue star is somewhat like the S1/S2 versions of the tda1541.

Attachments

• cd-15.jpg
    cd-15.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,368
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.