where are these bearings by Philips?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have with much pleasure a Shanling t 100 cd player, wich I've made some improvements.
My little problem today's (togheter, to knowledge of your language...) is this:

This player use a Philips Vam 12.01 mechanic that must be attached below, on the aluminium base.
On this base there are 4 plastic,trasparent bearings, that must to absorb some vibrations of motors.
My damned bearings are all broken.
So, there is one expert in the our old Earth, that could be so kind to give me an email address, where can to buy them?

Philips' : nothing. (doesn't to replay. to my question..)
Shanling's : nothing ( egual/idem... )

The principal difficulty to find these spare objects,is (I suppose) because these are so insignificant , so too cheaps & no one (seems) having to interest for to sell them.

All the best

Franco

welcome to the greatest diy audio forum in the world
as a diyer we like to make things our self, so why not make those rubber bearings? there are plenty of silicone rubber- neoprene hoses, washers, sheets.

I've rebuilt totally damaged CD tray to a top loading one here, no spares for sale for new tray I'm sure :)

regards
TeguhPS

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
I think you mean these... unless somebody has some spare I think the best option is to buy a scrap machine that uses the CDM12.1 or CDM 12.4 or VAM mechs etc.

Attachments

• Supports.JPG
    Supports.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 100
Ok Mooly!
That's right.
I can too to building myself.
But.....
maybe only with screws' + a rubber distance + bit of patience.
So, if I could be able finding them, in any website could be better!
However, first all, I want continue in the my little research of them.
Like usual:

All the best

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.