Elso clock KC-7 for Dac TDA1543 with CS8412

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am building a Dac with Febbe's NonozII, with 2.2K I/V resistor and 1.2K Vref at 8V. It did sound great. For further improvement,
can anyone advise how to install Elso Clock KC-7 ? Can it co-existance with the reclocking device with 74VHC74 as shown in Nonoz I. Thanks for your help in advance.

Ben

bsyyu said:
I am building a Dac with Febbe's NonozII, with 2.2K I/V resistor and 1.2K Vref at 8V. It did sound great. For further improvement,
can anyone advise how to install Elso Clock KC-7 ? Can it co-existance with the reclocking device with 74VHC74 as shown in Nonoz I. Thanks for your help in advance.

Ben
Hi Ben,
The KWAK-CLOCK is intended for installation in a CD-player as a replacement of the masterclock.
The Asynchronous Reclocker has its own clock with a a 100 MHz crystal and is intended for installation in a separate DAC-component.
As Stefano points out the ASR will also work with the KWAK-CLOCK-7 as a clock source.
In my experience the ASR works better with a higher clockfrequency. In due time I will try the 125 MHz Vite-on-line crystaloscillator.
If you want the schematic of the ASR just email me.

:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.