Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Open-source USB interface: Audio Widget
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd June 2018, 01:38 PM   #2411
1audio is offline 1audio  United States
diyAudio Member

Yes but not through iTunes. In iOS land unfortunately iTunes seems to be required for most users. When going around iTunes lots of options are possible.

The latest LGs native player supports 192 and pops up a little hd logo when playing high res. No current experience with Samsung or other Androids.
Old 18th July 2018, 07:26 PM   #2412
Mkay89 is offline Mkay89
diyAudio Member

Hello Board,

I have recently bought a HenryAudio MkIII (thanks, Borge, I am pretty impressed by the little box and have yet to switch back and forth between my old DAC and Henry, but I like it very much) and have experienced severe playback issues with some of my FLAC files (96k/24b).

To be precise, all files above 44100Hz were played, but heavily distorted on a Win10->Foobar2000->WASAPI->UAC2 setup.

After trying different files and the same files on different players (VLC with Windows multimedia device output, which is supposedly WASAPI?) i remembered, that there was some difference between WASAPI event and push.

I got the tip to rather use "event", but after trying "push" I found that every single file played perfectly nice now.

Maybe this is a known issue with the board, but it could also be my system or (most likely?) the WASAPI-plugin of Foobar.

If anybody has an idea what the reason for this behavior is, or wants me to try something out, I would be glad to be enlightened or even to help.

Max.

Open-source USB interface: Audio WidgetHide this!Advertise here!