Need help with Adcom gcd-575

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Got a used Adcom gcd-575 that doesn't read disc.

I swap a pick up from a working sony cdp that has the same original kss-150a pick up, it doesn't read disc. WHY?

replaced with sony kss-210a pick up and it reads disc now, good at beginning, but it take a long time to read or stop when ff the tracks to near the end.

Anyone has the service manual to do the alignment?

It use CXD1088A and TDA1541A, the sound is a lot more detail than all other philips saa7220b cdp.

hi there, I have the manual, pm me I'll mail it to you
It's a good player with special opamp if I'm not mistaken, certainly worthwhile to give it new life, but I guess you all ready know that :) and if you like you can make it non oversampling

best
TeguhPS

hi there, I have the manual, pm me I'll mail it to you
It's a good player with special opamp if I'm not mistaken, certainly worthwhile to give it new life, but I guess you all ready know that :) and if you like you can make it non oversampling

best
TeguhPS

Pm sent, thank you.
I already have a rotel rcd855 in non oversampling which I am very happy with.
But this Adcom with stock cxd1088a seems to have a lot more details in high, that is why I want to have it fix to make a full comparison.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.