Soundcard DSP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for a computer soundcard with a fairly full featured DSP set and the drivers to utilize it. Many of the soundcards I've been looking at have plenty of features when it comes to mixing, but little when it comes to DSP features. I'd like to stay away from Creative, but I know that there are drivers that allow for at least partial usage of the onboard DSP, so if this is the easiest way I guess I will go with that. Thanks.

-Steve

This is what I would be using at least one instance of your multichannel DAC for. I would be using it to tri or bi amp the front stage using software or hardware processing through a computer. I've found software, the most promising being Wave Warp 2.0, to do the majority of the functions I need. Does anybody have experience with Wave Warp or maybe have a copy they would be willing to sell, it's kind of spendy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.