Sansui CD-X701i Service Manual / schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Unfortunately, I don't have the service manual, but I have a CD-X701i made for Blaupunkt as Artech CP-2990. There is a problem with a tray. After power on, the cd-payer refuses to open the tray (the motor works). Similar problem appears after playing cd. One must wait some time after power up (or stop playing). Any idea? Belt or something other?
Regards,
f.

Hi,
Unfortunately, I don't have the service manual, but I have a CD-X701i made for Blaupunkt as Artech CP-2990. There is a problem with a tray. After power on, the cd-payer refuses to open the tray (the motor works). Similar problem appears after playing cd. One must wait some time after power up (or stop playing). Any idea? Belt or something other?
Regards,
f.
Hi,
if you decide to sell it please call,
Thanks

no manual, but...

the Sansui CD-X701 was/is a great player. I sold these when new. I'll look for a manual, but don't think I have one.

It used the Burr Brown PCM 56, as found in
  • JVC XL-Z1010
  • Denon CD-1400, 1700
  • LUXMAN D-109
  • NAD 5100
  • NEC CD-710
  • SONY CDP-222ES
  • YAMAHA CD-1050

amongst others. Have a look here for a complete list.

I hope that yours has no problems. Getting service can be a little tough, and expensive.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.