Denon DVD-2910 service manual?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Denon DVD2910 Service Manual location?

Hello, I too have need for the 2910 svc manual, specifically the laser and/or transport mechanism.
Can you send URL on where to obtain the manual?
My 2910 is slowly beginning to not read redbook CD's and assume the laser is having issues so need part numbers.
Any assistance would be quite appreciated.
Thx

Denon transport question

In the 2910 service manual, are they nomenclating the laser/transport part as
Part Number: 9KA2A732 | SKU: 18607012?
I need to replace the entire laser/transport and the partstore shows this as the optical drive so assuming this is the entire transport part including laser?

laser vs. optical drive - price comparison for review

Good suggestion on just the laster for $60 shipped.
Another thought, the next thing that usually craps out is the drive motor since these are not what I would call industrial quality motors.
I see in the parstore, the entire optical drive, for $85.
So, if I replace the laser only and the drive motor goes away, I'm thinking it might be best to buy the $85 optical drive for insurance w/new drive motor and laser.
If anyone has the part number for the DVD2910 optical drive, please send to me so I am assured I am ordering the correct part.
Thx.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.