Clock Modification for Pioneer PD-D9 SACD Player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All:

Just got the Service Manual of Pioneer PD-D9 for clock modification, I found 2 OCX of 27Mhz (for MT1389EE Chip) and 22Mhz for SRC and MCLK(PCM only) for DAC. This SACD player employed 2x WM8741 DAC chip, i suppose this player using DSD direct mode, so if I want improvement on SACD playback, I should modify the 27Mhz one, while improvement for CD playback, I should modify the 22Mhz, is it correct?

Thanks for any comments!!

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 258
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 227
Dear All:

Just got the Service Manual of Pioneer PD-D9 for clock modification, I found 2 OCX of 27Mhz (for MT1389EE Chip) and 22Mhz for SRC and MCLK(PCM only) for DAC. This SACD player employed 2x WM8741 DAC chip, i suppose this player using DSD direct mode, so if I want improvement on SACD playback, I should modify the 27Mhz one, while improvement for CD playback, I should modify the 22Mhz, is it correct?

Thanks for any comments!!

I have PD-D9 cd player, could you send the service manual
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.