cambridge audio d500se schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cambridge Audio D500se Schematics

Hi,

What do you have in mind? I have a D500se where the DAC/Output board got completely destroyed due to its poor construction, and I was thinking of converting the DAC signals to I2S, adding a few additional regulators and using a TDA-1540 board converted to Non-oversampling mode and maybe a discrete output stage instead of OP Amps. But - that is a lot of work. I'm also ready to upgrade some CDB-650's with modest upgrades of various types.

If you do have some workable ideas for the D500se, I do have the schematics in paper form.

-Steven

Thanks for your response.

I am a beginner in electronics. That is why I need schematic. First of all I am going to make outputstage by tubes (E88cc). Then later when I have a little studied and examined the circuit, would be intersting to make improvments to DAC. I have also heard that the TDA1540 would be a good DAC (perhaps the best). I would be very grateful if you could send me the schematic. I could get interesting hobbies forward......

best regards
Kari

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.