Sony cdp 227ESD Service manual needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone perhaps help me with the service manual for this old (but great!) cd player?

I`ve looked around on diyaudio but could not find it here, and also not "out there"

Thanks in advance.

Btw; the schematic is needed by me because I will make the player Nos, and I really need some schematics to make sure I don`t mess up ;-)

aparatusonitus said:
For all of you in need for service manual I've uploaded it here http://rapidshare.com/files/213172143/Sony_CDP-227ESD_507ESD_sm.pdf.html

It can be dowloaded 10x, and will be there for 90 days...so hurry!

Is a do-over possible? I wasn't fast enough - apparently :( Are there other file-sharing services alvailable, free of these restrictions?

BTW: Sorry to bother you, but do you also have the CDP-222ESD's service manual? I've only a circuit diagram...

Cheers!

Scorpio(DDMF)! said:
Is a do-over possible? I wasn't fast enough - apparently :( Are there other file-sharing services alvailable, free of these restrictions?

Please send a PM...I try to upload somewhere else...or should I left that part for those who already downloaded manual?:xeye:

Scorpio(DDMF)! said:
BTW: Sorry to bother you, but do you also have the CDP-222ESD's service manual? I've only a circuit diagram...

I'll look, but think I don't have it.

aparatusonitus said:

Please send a PM...I try to upload somewhere else...or should I left that part for those who already downloaded manual?:xeye:

For some reason, I've never been able to send a PM on this board - my ignorance beeing the probable culprit here :eek:

aparatusonitus said:

I'll look, but think I don't have it.

Thanks! Do you need it's circuit diagram then?

EDIT: Thank you for the re-upload! No sweat for the 222ESD manual, I'll find it some day - It's a good thing that I at least have the main part...

rikkert1978 said:

Thanks - that's what I call a fast service! :D

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.