Sony SCD1 "no disc" problem

The auto adjustment procedure on page 15 is all that is reqd, however you should have the factory adjustment discs that are qualified pressings.
If you have known spotless pressings of CD, SACD SL and DL, you might be able to get near enough, however it's a long shot.
Far as I know, no such thing as a new pickup for one of these, they went EOL from Sony a long time ago, did see people selling pulls from early DVD players that were same KHS-180 type. The traverse gears could be problematic for sticking/binding intermittently, causing misdiagnosis of a pickup fault. Might be worth investigating if the player still sort of worked with it's original pickup. Sadly it's quite likely the sun has set on these players for good.

Sony SCD1 "no disc" problem

Hi, that's my first post here :)
I've a SCD1 SACD player (firmware 2.53). Sometimes, whit a lot of discs, the player can't recognize the media and print "no disc" message on display.
The problem occurs with both CDs and SACD with irregular intervals. After the crisis it back to read normally, until the next problem that can occur after a minute or two days later.
Someone knows the reason for this? It's a know SCD's bug?

Someone has had experiences similar to this and knows how to resolve the issue (I would take it into a service center already knowing the cause of the problem!)

I know that there are test discs. Someone knows where to find them and how much it cost?
they are here:

SATD-S1 Optical Pickup Height Adjust disc.
SATD-S2 Reference disc single layer
SATD-S3 Reference disc dual layer
SATD-S4
Reference disc TCD-784

Please hel me!! What can I do?
Check the spindle motor ribbon cable ...