Any Chance Someone Has A Toshiba SD-3950 Schematic ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As the title say's..I need the schematic for the SD-3950. I discovered the 4 page "service" manual doesn't include it, my search on the web has turned up goose eggs,
and the ever helpful Toshiba Service told me to take it to a service center when I asked them :bawling: . As popular as this unit was/is, I'm hoping someone has managed to get a copy of it.

Thanx,
Casey

Anyone?..Bueller?..Bueller?

My "plan B" of collecting datasheets and drawing my own has been as about as frustrating as getting the schematic. Seems practically every chip number is coming up missing on my searching.

Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Casey

valveitude said:
As the title say's..I need the schematic for the SD-3950. I discovered the 4 page "service" manual doesn't include it, my search on the web has turned up goose eggs,
and the ever helpful Toshiba Service told me to take it to a service center when I asked them :bawling: . As popular as this unit was/is, I'm hoping someone has managed to get a copy of it.

Thanx,
Casey

I'd also like to get a copy of the schematics for the 3950!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.