what can we do on PHILIPS CD880?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:D hi,guys...
well here is those things i have done on my CD880.just a example.
i did it step by step:
1,i took those chips off the board from CD880.empty its land.so i can see the good layout from PHILIPS.learn on it.i don't want to make to much change.
2,used PROTEL(a eletronic design software well known) to make a new layout basic on the CD880 board.off caurse we can add some our own ideas on it.
at this step,we need some test if we want to add something new.just like the new SPDIF out circuit basic on DS26LS31,and new circuit for RESET,and so on.as you can see,what i need is just a SPDIF output which is good enough.so i also added a re-clock use 74HC74.
3,after time check on the layout.it's time to make the new layout into PCB.we need help from a PCB maker.
4,about 1 week,i got the PCB.well....i can't wait any more.i have been waitting for this moment for 2-years.
5,solder all components we need on it.beginning from SMD to DIP......
6,checked again if i had done some wrong when soldering....make sure every thing were OK.
7,time to test my work.....i have to say,i have tested many new PCB,but this time i still felt nervous....hope i was lucky!
8,ha..ha....
it worked......it worked....

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 144
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.