Newbe and first question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I've got a question - is PCM1704 available as a sample from BB - I've searched their site and I didn't found it on the list of free samples? :cannotbe: Will I receive that part if a ask them for it?

Or from the other side - I'm going to try :D build DAC - and as it will be my first project there is possibility that I'll screw somethig up :dead: - that's why I'm asking about free samples. What can you say about (comparing them to PCM1704) PCM63 or CS43122?

no, BB does not give out samples of the 1704...

Will I receive that part if a ask them for it?

doubtful...

as for the PCM1704, PCM63, and CS43122 comparisons... try using the search function - there are tons of threads on all these, so you obviously didn't do any searching even though you are "required" to in order to post a new thread.

tackling a DAC project is not as easy as it may seem. there are many techniques for PCB layout and many querks and functionality problems with each and every different setup and interface receiver. it takes time to get things and thoughts in order, so don't expect this to be an afternoon project

That said, good luck... and post again when you've done some research ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.