Finally, an affordable CD Transport: the Shigaclone story

Since everything is really maturing...and ..ohhhh...wat an incredible effect the mounting from wooden cheese platform into the PiTbull stand....:cool: I started with the ebony platform......

Attachments

• plateaunaked.jpg
    plateaunaked.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,390
Well done Erik, this indeed has been a heroic story! I have enjoyed reading every one of your posts. Now, after you have enjoyed this for a little, and hopefully it won't break tomorrow (!!) at your leisure, you really must take some hi-res pics and host them somewhere. The piece is so spectacular, it deserves to be shown off to its best.

I hope it brings you many hours of enjoyment!

Fran

I will certainly try to make better pics...soon...at the moment I cannot be bothered...the music first....!!!!!

Peter could you help me posting my final pic on the polish forum with a polish line something like:

Thanks for all the inspiring pics unfortunately I do not speak polish but the idea is universal thanks again for all the hours of investigating we guys are now all priveledge with this JVC/Sanyo transport..discovery.

Ofcourse many thanks to you too Peter...and I can now safely say that this brings me so much musical fullfilment something my Wadia 22 (and I wonder which other transport) is simply not capable of......end of story:judge:

SO FULL OF PITY I CANNOT LET YOU LISTEN/PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHEER MAGIC....:wiz:

Erik van Voorst said:
Peter could you help me posting my final pic on the polish forum with a polish line something like:

Thanks for all the inspiring pics unfortunately I do not speak polish but the idea is universal thanks again for all the hours of investigating we guys are now all priveledge with this JVC/Sanyo transport..discovery.

Ofcourse many thanks to you too Peter...and I can now safely say that this brings me so much musical fullfilment something my Wadia 22 (and I wonder which other transport) is simply not capable of......end of story:judge:

SO FULL OF PITY I CANNOT LET YOU LISTEN/PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHEER MAGIC....:wiz:

Sure I can do that, just let me know which pictures.