Micromega (LEEDH) CDF-2 CD player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello !
I have a (cosmetic) problem with my Micromega CDF2 player: the display (quad 7 segment) have some segments which are dead.
Is there anybody which could indicate me where I could find a (working) similar seven segment display ?
Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Michel.

Attachments

• display cdf2.jpg
    display cdf2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 191
Hi,

I have a similar display, just the pcb is different. Had a look, but just replacing the display seems difficult.

Getting the exact pcb will be a problem. Getting something similar with that display can be done by buying old philips based players. The cheaper models without vfd use them.

Or pay me packaging and posting ;) But i dont know if the one i have here is fully working!

Hello Guido !
Thank you for the offer, but in fact I've followed your suggestion: I took the display from an old Philips CD151 and mounted it on my Micromega (they were same base), so my problem is solved (except the old CD151 have now a display with missed digits .....).
Best regards,
Michel.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.