HIFIDIY.net PCM1798 USB DAC with Tube Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
I have for sale EAD (Enlightened Audio Designs) T-1000 transport and DSP-7000 MK III converter. High end CD transport in excellent condition with brand new laser mechanism.
The DSP has all possible inputs including coaxial digital, fibber optic and TOS optic. Has outputs both balanced and unbalanced. The DSP has HDCD capability. The remote control and the fibber optic cable are included.

topfee said:
Hello
I have for sale EAD (Enlightened Audio Designs) T-1000 transport and DSP-7000 MK III converter. High end CD transport in excellent condition with brand new laser mechanism.
The DSP has all possible inputs including coaxial digital, fibber optic and TOS optic. Has outputs both balanced and unbalanced. The DSP has HDCD capability. The remote control and the fibber optic cable are included.

How much for the ead 7000 ?

Hi,

sorry for reviving this old thread but i think its suitable.

I was looking for a DIY DAC kit for my tube amp where I need a Koax and SPDIF IN (the seller told me both ( Koax and SPDIF) are INPUTS (!))

I found the following kit on Ebay and already got the suitable schematics (attachment)

great USB valve TUBE DAC kit. recommend~ | eBay

How does it sound and what can you say about the (sound) quality?

Attachments

• 280USB DAC.pdf
    44.4 KB · Views: 145
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.