Sakda CD Controller

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zanuda,

I appreciate your attempt to help. But I am not that helpless. I am just looking for a schematic right now and hopefully someone in the community has one. As I said before, I haven't tried to do much yet without one. But when I get one (or if I don't) I am sure I will be capable of getting back to it and checking out the basic things you have outlined.

Thanks

Thanks Zanuda. I will try him yet again. He did finally respond a day ago and asked what I wanted (even though what I was looking for was in the E-mail he was responding to). So I asked him again and again have gotten no reply. I wonder if he has trouble getting internet access? His responses so far have been slow or non-existent except for the response to my initial order of the controller. I don't know if this is coincidence or by design, but whatever the reason, it has been very frustrating.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.