Help TDA 4X 1541 balanced Mode

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Need your help for my project. 4 or more TDA 1541A in balanced mode

Some informations

First PCB

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

CS8414 receiver ( 2 separates regulations with TL431)
Recloking with HC4040 (TL431). Accordind to Douma schematic
X0 clock 2.882 (Jung regulator)
Split I2S with HEF4517 from Philips (Guido advice) according to Pedja schematic
Dem Clock with HC161 according to Ecdesign schematic (TL431)
Buffer 74HC125N (TL431)

Don’t pay attention to the value of each componants and sense of capacitors. It is “home made pcb” without printing

All is working very well; j have tested it with 2X 12TDA1543 in // with Rikken and 20UF PIO;

Near the receiver you can see a connector for a daughter board in order to test several systems in order to play with spdif (transformes, …)

Second PCB

The design offer me the opportunity to add, like a tower sytem many pcb in order to have 2X 1,2,3,4, … TDA 1541A in //
At the oupout, j have already a D1 Jfer. Maybye a low pass filter in the future

My questions , before making the pcb ….

1. Pin 18 and 13. Decoupling caps
J do not understand why only these 2 capacators are different from the others. It is what j have seen on Pedga and Torsten Dac ?
J have done the same .

2 Usually pin 2 and 4 are connected together for BCK
On the “Dac.zip” from Guido , BCK is Pin 3 and Pin 4 is connected to pin 5
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8614&perpage=25&pagenumber=1
J do not know what to do ?

2. Power supply
J have read the “thread “more info about TDA”, but j haven’t enough knowledge in order to understand the conclusion.

+ 5 and -5V are decoupled from Dgnd
- 15v is decoupled from A Gnd
It is what j have done.

Thanks for your help, excuse for my poor English and knowledge.

It is just a mixing of several schematics, thanks to all guys for informations.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.