CD / SACD review pages or overview threads?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

Any suggestions for good review pages or particular threads about CD / SACD players ?
As for reviews I really would prefer ones that DON'T necessarily state that the more pricey the better and in case of threads they should not go into too detailed debate.

The player I am aiming for does not have to be the latest model but in any case it should be of lasting quality and original schematics should be available or easy to get ( either from the manufacturer or floating around in the web ) to simplify DIY tweaks.

Interesting price range is roughly within 200.- to 2000.-

Good musicality in terms of flow and impact at the analogue out is more important to me than most analytical and refined sound.
The only extra features that is a must is a digital coaxial out , but for example I wouldn't be worried if it has DVD capabilities as long as the SOUND PROVIDED UNMODIFIED IS GREAT.

If anyone has personal experience with some gear that fits the above, a short description would be much appreciated .

Greetings
Michael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.