Echo Mia owners -- please, please help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, here's the story -- I was recently experimenting with different output caps on my Echo Mia sound card (Muse and Silmic). During this process, however, I unknowingly desoldered C17 and dropped it on the carpet.

This is quite a classic, dumb mistake, I admit. It's really the first time I've flat out lost a part in all my DIY experience. C17 is a tiny SMD cap and I doubt I will ever find it.

So what I plead of any Echo Mia owner out there is to determine the value of C17 for me. I know of no other way to obtain it. Once I know, I can simply order a new cap and all will be fine.

I'm not sure what I can offer in return at this point, but if someone took 5 minutes to remove the card from their computer and use their multimeter, I can't tell you what a relief that would be.

This is a real stab in the dark, so thanks for reading...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.