Trying to find an older marantz receiver model number

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone.

Im new to this site. I was referred to it by a few people who said you would be able to help.

Im looking to replace a receiver that my father used to have that I ended up breaking. I dont have the unit or model number anymore.

It was purchased in a kit, came with speakers, turntable, cd player, and tape deck

The cd player was a Marantz CD40
The turntable was a Marantz TT-155
The tape deck had 2 slots for a casette, and had a "remote pause" function.

The receiver had to be hooked up to the back of the cd player with a cord specifically for the remote to control it.

The receiver was pewter in color, the face, and the buttons were silver. There were No knobs on this unit at all. The volume and tuning were on the right side of the unit, rectangular buttons. There was a digital blue display for the radio station. It had a 5 or 6 band equalizer, which was on the left of the unit, and each slider had a red light in it.

The speakers were floorstanding, 3 ways. They had a 10" woofer, 4" midrange, and 3" tweeter.

The receiver I believe was wither 100 or 110 watts (per channel I want to say).
My mother said she thinks it was bought around 1990, plus or minus a year.

If anyone knows what model receiver this is or better yet has one, working or not, for sale.. please let me know

any help is appreciated!

thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.