A to D chip required AK5390-Vp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was hunting these when one on my digital mixer burned up. Quite difficult, unless you can read Chinese web sites. The CS5390 is the same chip AFAIK, which may help.
I know some products that use these chips and they could be scavenged from spares/repairs off ebay (which I did) The ones I mention are the VS (surface mount) versions, but an adapter can be made or bought.

The Yamaha 03D/02R mixers use lots of these ADC chips. The 03D uses a lot of the ordinary DIL version (VP)
Before you say it will cost a bomb to buy a broken 02R or 03D, they also use expansion cards which appear broken on ebay or other sites at times. It must be one of the Analog to Digital expansion cards (with analog inputs)

For example, I got a faulty CD8-AD, 8 in 8 out AD/DA card for about £30 including postage from the 'bay.
This card has 4x AK5390-VS (28 pin SO smt version), 11x NJM2068LD SIL, 4x YSF210B Digital filter, 8x PCM1702, 16x NJM5532L SIL + a few other useful bits and bobs.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.